Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Family Weekend Fun, Sunday Morning Inspiration at Lytle's Bridge and a Chuck E Cheese Birthday Party

It has been a good weekend.  Family time all weekend.  Riley is loosing his first tooth.  He is so scared he is going to loose it when he is not at home and won't be able to find it to keep it for the tooth fairy.  It is his lower front tooth.  He is doing well in school and has even been learning some bible verses at church group on Wednesday nights. 




















Went to church this morning.  It as baptism Sunday so got to hear cool testimonies from people getting baptized.  Stopped at Lytle's bridge before church for some early morning inspiration.  Nature and church go together well for me. 










Love the fishermen in the distance in this picture.  This time of year always brings misty mornings and fog....love it.  It just might make me late for work a few times!  Not cool!









Austin went to his first friend birthday party tonight.  We picked out a cute "Frozen" gift set for her.  He told me he loves Alena because she is really nice.  He had a blast at Chuck E Cheeses.  His favorite games was hands down the basketball one.  He was really into it.  He said on the way home  "I got to meet Chuck E Cheese in real life."  Ha!












Jason left for the week for his training.  Six more weeks of Monday through Friday without him.  The kids are really going to miss him and me too.  I was kind of used to having a husband around all the time.  Oh well this will work too....there are good things to being home alone with the boys too and I will be adjusted in no time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment