Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Colors Bursting and Life Bursting!


Colors are starting to burst.  A tree here and there of bright red or yellow.
 

 
Dealing with lots of anxiety with Jason's new job.  Found out today if he comes home Friday night(3 and 1/2 hr drive) and he works until 6pm then he wont get home until late Friday night and he has to be back to Elk Creek, MN on Sunday am by 7am for classes again.  There is really no point in him coming home for one day.  This job worries me but at least I have my parents to help me if I need a break.  I feel guilty for feeling so overwhelmed because I know this is just life and many other people do this every day as a single parent so I need to just relax.  Maybe I need a glass of wine.  So now Jason may not be home until late next Thursday night.  Poor Jason having to be away from his family for so long too.  That is a huge bummer for him too.  He would much rather be home with us and this training thing seems so long.  It is a huge shock to our lives.  God help us!
 
At least when life is messy we can appreciate the things outside of ourselves that are perfectly beautiful!



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment