Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Parent Teacher Conference and Austin 3 year well check

Today was a great day.  Austin had his three year well check with the doctor.  Jason took him.  He weighed 29 pounds and he passed his eye and ear test.  I do them on 3 year olds all the time and 80 percent normally can't pass at that age.  Good job Austie!  He is talking so much more and sometimes I can actually understand what he says!  He is so much smarter than you think....he is a quiet smarty pants. 

Jason went to parent teacher conferences with Riley tonight.  He got glowing reviews.  Perfect report.  The teachers said he is friendly with a big heart.  Everyone loves him and that he is doing really good with writing, reading and math.  Jason and I could not be more happy, our hearts swell with pride!  Of course we know what a wonderful kid he is but it is that much more rewarding to hear others feel the same way.

Though the future is unknown for Jason's job and I feel uprooted from my security...I have an odd peace that this was meant to be to get Jason to a better job.  I know it will work out but not knowing the plan is a hard place to rest in.  I am enjoying the support with the kids, it has been nice not feeling like a single mom all the time.  So this is what it feels like to have a husband?  It takes some getting used to.=)  

No comments:

Post a Comment