Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

New Pictures, Easter weekend


Things have been well the last few weeks.  I have been working every day of the week but I have been enjoying it.  I really enjoy my job and love the people I work with that it is enjoyable being there.  It has been so wonderful having Jason home every night....I feel less stressed knowing when I get home from work I am not the lone provider for them until bedtime.  I forgot how wonderful it is having your husband around to help at night...it makes things way more enjoyable and way easier.  Especially when you don't feel the burden of trying keep two boys quiet at night so Jason can sleep...that always sucked!  So even without my days off at work I feel less stressed because I can have free time after work if I need it. 

Took the kids for a hike at a new trail I found between Holmen and Trempealeau.  It was a perfect day and we set out in search of the Easter Bunny.  Riley said "Mom, the Easter Bunny sure is sneaky sometimes."  We never found him but it was a nice walk. 






















Can you spot the deer in this picture.  Right in the middle of the trail and he just stopped and stared at me for quite a while before darting off.






 
Happy Easter!  Thank you Jesus for dyeing on a cross for my sins and raising from the grave.  Praise God from whom all blessings flow!



No comments:

Post a Comment