Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Girls Night, Riley's first muscic program, Spring coming, Weird zooming effected photos

Riley had his very first music program last week.  They sang cute songs about going fishing.  He was a fish and his line was "They enjoy eating bugs too!" 








Carrie and I got together on Saturday night.  We had a great time as always.



Kate's On State had a really cool bathroom.



 
Also took the kids and got there haircuts at the mall on Saturday.  Always feels good to have a fresh new haircut.  Visited Grandma and Grandpa great too. 
 







 
On Sunday I got up and went for a run in the awesome spring like weather.  Felt so good. 
 
 
The kids played outside and got sopping wet but had fun.  Went for a short drive to admire the beautiful day.  Then we visited Grandma and Grandpas.  Took some weird zooming out photos that I thought turned out cool.
 














 


















 
This is a crazy looking photo I took on my phone and enhanced it to make it look distorted.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment