Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentines Day, Celebrate Love

Happy Valentines Day!
 

Jason and I got our very first smart phones for Valentine's Day.  Finally Jason has a reliable phone and I have wanted one of these phones for along time.....YAY!






Last week on my day off Austin and I had another fun day together.  Went to the mall, Barnes and Noble and to Inspired for some craftastic fun.  Austie is really into art and he enjoyed making his very own Valentine's Day Lantern.









 Riley wrote out his Valentines for school.





We have lost track how many times Riley has been sick this winter.  At least 5 or 6 rounds of antibiotics in 6 months....that can't be good but what can you do?  Another dang ear infection!






On Sunday we drove to Rochester and bummed around.  Not much else to do on a below zero winter day.  The kids really enjoyed the escalator.






Austie's new blue sled. 




My puzzle buddy.


Obviously edited but it I love the sun shining through the window.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment