Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Friday, February 6, 2015

Mommy and Austie Day, Moon Setting Pictures

Today was a Mommy and Austie day!  It has been a while since I had a day all to myself with Austin.  We went to breakfast at McDonald's and then to the movie "Aladdin" at the Cinema theatre.  It was awesome because it was me and one other mom with her little girl in the entire theatre.  I didn't feel any pressure to worry about keeping Austin quiet since we practically had the place all to ourselves.  He was really good though.  It started out rough with him changing seats a half a dozen times but then we settled in a spot in the back row and once the movie started he sat really good most of the show. 









After the movie we walked to our park and played in the snow.  It was warm outside and Austin had a ball going down the snowy slides about 100 times!  Somehow I was able to drag his stubborn butt home. 
















Here are some pictures from yesterday's morning moon. 















No comments:

Post a Comment