Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Austin's First Day

Austin had his first day today at the new daycare.  It went awesome.  He didn't cry when I left and Rachael said he never cried all day and was good all day long for her.  She sent me a picture of him playing which I love.  I always liked that about Tammy and it is so nice that Rachael takes pictures of the kids too.  She even makes breakfast for the kids which I think is so nice!  I am actually working every single day this week as I picked up my day off.  It has been a long time since I worked a full week.  It is nice to have that option.    
 
Here was my present I made for Tammy.
 
   
 
Took a morning run at Lytle's Bridge on Sunday.  Of course I had to stop for a few pics on such a beautiful morning.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment