Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Foggy Scenic Drive

It has been painful working every day this week because of how beautiful it has been outside.  The days are getting shorter and since the sun rises at around 7:20 and sets around 6:30 I don't get to see much light before or after work.  The bluffs are gleaming with colors and it takes your breath away.  This has to be one of the best falls in our area in a long time.  I hate to see the leaves fall to the ground and every day a little more beauty fades away. 

This morning was a thick foggy day and I thought it would be an awesome view if I drove on Apple Blossom Road to get above the fog and see the sunrise.  Wow was a right!  It was the most exhilarating and glorious sight.  I could have stayed up there for hours but unfortunately I had to get to work.  I pushed my time to the last minute.  I arrived in the parking lot at work at 7:57 and ran all the way in and actually punched in at 8:00 on the dot.  Here are my pictures that DO NOT come near the awesome view. 














Here are some fall pictures I have managed to take after work this week. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment