Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall is my favorite time of the year.

I went to Cranberry fest for the first time in Warrens with my good friend Carrie.  We had a great time looking at all the neat homemade crafts people were selling.  It is easily the best craft show I have ever been to and we plan on making it a yearly tradition to go.  We were smart and brought suitcases with wheels so if we bought anything we could easily carry our stuff around with us.  I got some neat stuff and had fun people watching as there were a crazy crowd of people there!



It has been a beautiful week.  Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love going on walks anywhere I can to get a glimpse of the beautiful colors of fall.  How can you be in a bad mood with such beautiful things to look at.   


Took Austin to one of my favorite places, The Shrine of Guadalupe.  I love that place. 





We took the kids for a Sunday drive.  Stopped at a park and did a little fishing. 







 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment