Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

High Roller Birthday Party

Riley went to his very first birthday party for one of his school friend's this weekend.  I was surprised when he brought home the invite as it seemed a little soon for a school birthday party but I am so glad we went.  It was fun to see Riley with all his little school buddies and it was fun to talk with some of the other kids parents.  Riley had never skated before and he was all excited to get out there and try.  I decided to skate with him because he couldn't even stand for more than 3 seconds  and I didn't want him to break his neck out there.  We will have to go there more often to give him some more practice.



Here are a few more pictures for my week.





No comments:

Post a Comment