Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, September 23, 2013

The Apple Orchard!

Today was a beautiful fall day!  I love this time of year.  The leaves are just in the beginning stage of changing color and I always love the colors of fall.  I only wish they stayed around longer.  Today we went to Ferguson's Apple Orchard in Galesville.  I have taken the kids there the last couple years and it is a great place for kiddie fun!  Jason has never gone with us before and I was able to snag him this year to come along.  Normally they only do wagon rides on the weekend but we lucked out and got one today anyway.  We couldn't have picked a better day for it.  Sounds like this season's apple crop has done really well. 

















Here are some more photos from my week.

At Riverside Park

Not sure what this is.

At the colorful Winona Park.




At the Irvin Park Zoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment