Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Swimming lessons, a birthday party and a mullet baby

Today was Riley's first day of swimming lessons.  It was a cold and cloudy day for outdoor swimming lessons but the pool felt nice and warm.  At least we didn't get rained out. There were about 12 other kids who were part of our group. Riley had so much fun.  We sang songs and did front kick and back kicking games.  He went under water with his entire head and didn't inhale any water for the first time.  He jumped in from the side of the pool and went under the water for the first time too.  He learned a lot and it was only his first day.  Nine more days to go.  He kept saying "Mom I am having so much fun!"  On the way home he kept asking me if he can go on the big slide now that he is learning to swim.  Not until next summer I told him.


 
Last weekend I took Riley to Gabe's birthday party.  He turned 6 so he had a lot of little boys and girls at his party.  At that age the parents just drop there kids off and come back to get them when it is over.  Keeping track of a bunch of little kids can be tricky but all went well.  The fun I get to look forward to.


 
I made Austin into a "Mullet Baby" over the weekend.  I think I may have cut his bangs a little too short but oh well it will grow back.  He still looks adorable to me. 


Here are some more pictures from my week.



No comments:

Post a Comment