Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cutting, Pasting and Painting

Riley brought home some cutting and pasting projects from Tammy's house yesterday.  He did a wonderful job and I am so glad Tammy takes the time to teach him how to do things like that.  Here are his projects:






I just had Riley in for his 4 year old well check a couple weeks ago.  He weighed 41 pounds.  He got all of his kindergarten shots done early.  Now not only is he ready for preschool next month but he is all set for when Kindergarten comes next year too.  No more shots until age 11.  He did an amazing job too.  I told him he would be getting some shots to make him stay healthy and that it might hurt a little but it would help him get all ready for school.  He kept asking "Mom when are they going to come and give me my shocks."  Ha!  There was one girl who came in and poked him there separate times and Riley did not cry once.  What a good boy!  Austin was seeing the doctor for his 15 month well check and he got some shots too.  He only cried right after and then he was fine.  He weighed in at 21 # 9 oz.  Doctor said he is in normal range on the growth chart.  He is just a little guy despite all his eating. 

Today I took the kids to my parents house for the day.  The boys played with paintbrushes.  My mom filled up a huge bucket of water and told them to paint the sidewalk and the house.  Wow, that was a great idea.  Cheap and long lasting entertainment for kids.  As soon as they finished painting one square of sidewalk with water and were starting on the next one the first one was dry again.  They had fun painting.  We had fun watching them. 














No comments:

Post a Comment