Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

More sickening spring photos, Family day to Osseo and Eau Claire

Whew Spring is an exciting time for photos BUT I am in need of a spring sleaning of my photo gallery on my computer.  Wowsers!  I am bursting with so many photos because I am obviously obsessed!  The problem is I have hundreds of photos of plants, flowers, bugs....you name it I've taken a picture of it and probably triple times of the same thing.  Ha!  Time to DELETE and make some room.  Spring cleaning. 
 



The apple blossoms have just started blooming.  I always get so excited for this because it is gorgeous. 
























The Riverside Park Garden is such a gem.  What a wonderful addition to the park and they maintain it so well.  Lovely to walk through and notice all the varieties of plants and flowers. 





















These photos are at Perrot Park.





















Adventures in Eau Claire and Osseo.  Fun family times.












No comments:

Post a Comment