Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Just Living the Simple Life

Wow has life changed these days.  Sometimes a struggle can turn into a wonderful blessing in disguise.  When I found out Jason lost his job I felt sick to my stomach.  Just yesterday we had job security and now it was gone.  It is true what they say "Be thankful for what you have today because it could be gone tomorrow."  The funny thing about it though is after 6 years of having a husband who works nights gone every night and tired or sleeping the other moments you realize how refreshing it is to have one who is actually awake and happy at home with you to help.  Sure it sucks to not have as much money but truly even though you NEED it money is not happiness.  You could have all the money you want but no one to share it with because all you do is work your life away.  God, love and family those are the things that keep us filled in life.  With money you can never have enough but with love you feel complete and content.  I guess I just feel thankful and free and though the road ahead may be tight for money I am enjoying the blessings for the moment while having a loving and happy husband to share the simple joys of life with. 
 


This boy always makes me smile.  He is a beautiful gift from God.









To my surprise Austin can ride a bike now.  I walked him to the park and he insisted on taking his bike.  I did not think he would actually ride it but he did.  Growing up too fast and I can't handle the speed. 






A few blocks from our house I noticed these gorgeous trees blooming.  Well I could not help myself but to take a hundred pictures of them. 








Jason took Riley rummage sailing on Saturday morning and got some goodies.  What a fun dad.  He was lucky to find some left handed golf clubs for 3 bucks.  Score!  Riley is pumped and super eager to play golf.  He has a great swing.  Took the kids to my old park "Wittenberg Park".  Brings back memories from when my middle school bff and I went there and carved our names in a tree and called the hill the "We Hope Hill." 






I have been getting out on a lot of runs on the bike trails.  I always have my phone to capture the gorgeous scenery along the way.  Thank you God for these priceless gifts that make life so exciting.












Jason and I got out on a date.  We went for dinner then to Riverside Park and Grand Dad's Bluff.  It was so nice.  Nice to be friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment