Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Sunrise to start the day.

Riley has a cold and cough.  He came in my room about 430 am to ask if it was ok for him to go into the bathroom and puke.  I think I at least got around 5 hours of sleep last night so I am not complaining  as it could have been worse.  It wasn't the best start to the day but I did stop at one of my favorite spots, the boat landing on Brice Prairie, to watch the sunrise.  I have been waiting for a clear morning when I could finally get to a good spot at the right time to see the sun come up but in the past I was always to late.  Today I got there just in time and it was beautiful and made me have a better mindset for my day. 







    
This is filtered to make the colors more vibrant.  How beautiful is a sunrise!



Jason was up all day with the kids after working all night long since Riley still was not feeling well.  He took a short nap before heading off to work at 8:30.   That is a long day! 

Riley was all revved up about wanting to play a game..."that is new."  He was overtired and argumentative begging to go the Red box to rent a game.  Normally I would say no but I caved and decided to go get one so we didn't have to have a big tantrum and wake Jason up.  So we went to the Red box and searched through the titles and settled on "Turbo".  After we got home and out of our coats and all I went to put the game in and it says "Cannot read disc."  Hmmmm that is odd.  I tried again same thing.  Then I took a better look at the game to find I rented an Xbox game not a Wii game!  What an idiot!!!  That is something I would do!!!  So Riley had a fit and I decided to go back and rent "Angry Birds"  this time making sure I got the Wii one.  Good thing the Red box is only a block away.  The game was fun and it kept us occupied until bedtime. 

Here are some pictures from last night at my parents house.










No comments:

Post a Comment