Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, July 29, 2013


I love the sound of rushing water from a waterfall or stream

 
I love the feel of crisp cool air on a beautiful fall morning
 
 
I love the beauty of flowers blooming, colors of every kind
 


 
I could take endless pictures but they can't compare to the view at the moment in time
 
This world is so beautiful it's got me thinking,
What's Heaven gonna be like?
If earth is this good
Then Heaven must be a perfect paradise
 
 

 
Here are some pictures from my week.
 
I couldn't help myself.  Who needs a little girl when you have this cute face!

Hey!  Get this thing out of my hair!

Austin likes to climb the stairs to the slide over and over all by himself.

Riley likes to catch his little brother at the bottom.

Come on bud, let's go again.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment