Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

A new car and beautiful gardens.

Today we drove to McHenry, Illinois and bought our new vehicle.  We bought a 2011 Subaru Outback.  It seems to be a very nice car and we hope for it to last a long time!  It will be nice to have  a reliable car for the family. 

On our way back we stopped in Madison and went the Olbrich Botanical Gardens.  I was like a little kid in a candy store....I just could not wait to get there and once we were there I fell in love with the place.  It was gorgeous and such a beautiful spot to take pictures.  I could have stayed there all day long and just enjoyed the beauty and peacefulness.  It was free admission too.  Such a great place to visit. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment