Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Austin's 4th Birthday Party

Look who is four tomorrow.  Wow, this is getting serious now.  My youngest is already four?!  Both kids will now be in school?  The time just slips by.

Had a Captain America birthday party this year.  Here are a few of my favorite birthday shots.  Austin is not the easiest little boy to photograph but his eyelashes are to die for!!!  I could photograph his eye lashes all day long and never get bored.  What a feature! 










I am learning more and more about my Austie every day.  He is my strong willed, my way or the highway, stubborn, cute, adorable, precious, artistic, smart and amazing little boy that will always be my baby.  Somehow babies always grow up too fast.  Thank you God for the gift of Austin.    

No comments:

Post a Comment