Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Winter Beauty

Winter is flying by.  It has been wonderful.  Few days of bitter cold, a lot of sunny days, enough snow to enjoy winter activities and it has been beautiful.  Went snow shoeing last week on my day off.  It was a gorgeous day and though it was cold the sun made it feel warmer. 






After dropping the kids off I went for a hike in a new spot early before anyone else was out.  It was so fun making the only tracks besides critters on a cold, sunny and beautiful winter morning.  Everything was covered in frost and it looked magical. 













Found a cool spot off the side of the road where it looked to be an abandoned garage and old stone house that was almost completely destroyed.  There were some awesome rusty old things and wonderful colors.  After taking a few pictures a guy pulled up behind me and asked what I was doing?  He was concerned I was trying to steal something.  Nope just taking pictures. 


Mall of America has amazing patterns and architecture.  Fun place for photos if you can get past all the annoying people.



My new challenge:  Learn how to take pictures of birds.  Should be fun and challenging!


Red Wing



Gotham City




St. Paul Capital


Kids are Swell




More milk please?!


Snowing Beauty







Departing Eagle:  Need to work on my bird shots.



Minneapolis Architecture Reflections


Sunrise Light and Frosted Weeds





No comments:

Post a Comment