Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Memories with freinds, my boys and family Winter 2016

Life is a busy world wind again but when isn't it that way?  Jason is back on third shift with 4 days on and 4 days off.  It is going well.  Riley is doing great in 1st grade.  Austie will start Pre-school in September and turns 4 next month! 

I still find time to hang out with my best friend and we always have more fun than expected with not enough time in the day to do it all in.  How blessed we are to have each other to lean on.
  
Enjoying life a day at a time and trying to remember not to wish the days away.  Even on a snow storm kind of day with chaos all around there is always something good to smile about and something beautiful to appreciate.  Took tons of pictures off our Groundhog Day snow storm today.  Will post later.
































No comments:

Post a Comment