Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Last Day of Kindergarten, First day on the river

Riley's last day as a kindergartner is tomorrow.  Wow how did that go so fast?  He had a really sweet class with the best teacher a kid could ask for.  It was a great year.  He has his very first crush on a girl.  Her name is Jo Jo and she lives down the street from us.  She comes over every day after school with her brothers and plays with Riley and Austin.  They are the sweetest little Hmong family I have ever met and it is nice that Riley has some friends to play with in the neighborhood. We had them over to roast marshmallows and Riley sits down next to Jo Jo and says "I want to sit by my girlfriend."  She says "I'm not your girlfriend."  Ha! 

Funny thing:  Riley said to Jason "Dad, I don't know if I lover her yet but I like her a lot."  LOL!




  

Took the kids out on the river last weekend.  They had a blast playing on the sand bar and jumping in the water. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment