Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Fourth of July Weekend

It has been another great weekend.  Had so much fun watching the fireworks and hanging out with friends and family.  Spent Thursday at Gabe's house and Riley got to go swimming in a big pool.  As always had fun hanging out at the Lampman's







My aunt and uncle were in town for the weekend too and we went to Riverfest. 




Had Linda and Ken over for dinner.  Jason made awesome steaks on the grill , yummy.  Had fun with smoke bombs and went to see the fireworks. 





















On Saturday we took the boat out to try fishing.  Still no good as the water is too high.  Road past the dragon boat races.




On Sunday, Riley and I went to church.  Feels so good to be back in the groove of church.  I so hope I keep it up.  Although I know you don't have to go to church to find God, I think it is important.  I want my kids to grow up being part of a church.  After church I took a walk on the trail by our house.  I saw what I thought was a baby humming bird but it was actually a humming bird moth. 




 Driving home I noticed how awesome the sky looked and had to stop to take pictures.  Stopped by the spillway for a gorgeous view.  No doubt God is real when you stop to notice the amazing splendor of the sun setting. 

filtered

original


filtered

original


filtered

original


filtered

 
original

 
original

No comments:

Post a Comment