Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Norskadalen, Perrot and National Wildlife Refuge

Today was another spectacular day of fun things to see.  Riley had his last day of school today.  After that we were off to Norskadalen with Nana.  Had a blast wandering around taking pictures. 















 










 
After supper I took the kids to Perrot Park for a short hike on an easy trail.  We picked he right trail because we saw hundreds upon hundreds of frogs and the kids went nuts over them.  Riley had so much fun trying to catch one and I had so much fun taking their pictures.  The kids are getting to wear I can take them with me on my hikes and adventures and it isn't as hard.  I love it!
 






















Lastly we drove through the National Wildlife Refuge since we were so close to it.  We saw four deer and this one was the closest.  I feel so blessed to have caught her eye, she is beautiful.




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment