Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Chasing Waterfalls

Today I had a half day and I was all excited to go try out my low shutter on some waterfalls.  I picked Hokah Park and  Pickwick Mill since it was the best waterfalls I could think of for experimenting.  I took a ton of pictures using my tripod in a bunch of different settings.  It was so fun but when I got home and looked at the pictures I was a little disappointed.  They looked so much cooler on my camera screen!  Still I did get the effect I was looking for and I am learning and so glad I am actually using my camera out of automatic as that is the reason I bought it.





















  After supper I took the kids to Lytle's and we took a walk on the bike trail.  It is so nice to be outside with the kids and going new places.  They are good company and we have fun hiking all over the place.  Riley brought his net to try and catch butterflies and Austin found a long stick to carry around.  We saw a parrot too. 













Forgot to put the t ball pictures on here.  I may want those some day when Riley graduates from high school.















No comments:

Post a Comment