Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Adventures at the mall

Birthday time

It was my 33rd birthday on Wednesday.  Just happened to have the day off.  Took the kids to the mall.  Riley got his haircut.  It looks so nice, my handsome little man.  We had some fun adventures too.  Riley loves to play hide and go seek and he discovered how much fun it is to hide in the middle of the clothes rack.  I remember doing that when I was a kid.  He also had fun imitating the manikins in the stores.  He stood as still as possible and tried to pose just like them.  I told him to be careful not to touch them as they may come alive and come after him.  I know, I know, NOT FUNNY!!!

Here are some pictures of adventures at the mall.






Here is a picture of Riley's haircut, his facial expression is a little creepy. 


Austin's birthday is next month.  The big 1!  Going to make a cookie monster cake for him.  He is doing so many adorable things these days.  He loves to dance.  Anytime he hears music you will notice him moving and grooving to the rhythm.  He also loves the television remote.  Funny how babies love those things.  He knows to point it at the TV and push the buttons to make something happen.  He can be entertained by this for quite a while.  He loves watching Netflix and the other day he chose to watch "whisker wars".  I myself would never have picked this show but it was interesting.  It is a reality show about who has the best beards.  I never knew there was such a thing.  I guess there is a reality show for almost anything these days. 
I've also noticed he is a strong willed little one.  He knows how to hold his own when he is faced with adversity as in, Riley.  Austin is constantly wanting to play with Riley's toys and Riley is constantly wanting to keep Austin form getting his toys.  Austin has learned at a young age if you want something you fight for it.  Austin is not any push over!  He knows what he wants and by golly he is going to get it.

Here is a picture of our remote stealer.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment