Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Growing Fast

Well Austin is officially 6 months old as of September 14th.  My dad just turned 62 on the 14th as well.  My how time flies!  Can't believe both my parents are retired .  So happy for them and hope they are able to enjoy many years of retirement.  Riley and I went to the store and picked out a card and cake for Grandpa!  The card that Riley picked out and I emphasize Riley is so cute.  Its a picture of 2 penguins and says "Grandpa, You're cool, I'm cool.  I guess coolness skips a generation."  My child is so funny!
Well it is a beautiful day outside today.  Love fall like weather.  Not so excited for the shorter days because that will mean less time of being outside at night.  Will have to get creative with indoor activities at night especially with a sleeping husband downstairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment