Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Blog entry

Austin had his 6 month check up yesterday.  He weighed in at 17lbs and is 26 inches long.  Hard to believe he is 6 months already.  New things he is doing are scooting all over the place.  I set him down on the floor and within minutes he is on the other side of the room.  I just fed him cereal for the first time yesterday and he seems to like it although he does make some funny faces.  Riley is doing awesome too.  He turned 3 in May and has been potty trained for a couple months now.  He loves playing outside and is very active as most boys are.  One of his favorite things to do is ride his Lightning Mcqueen bike around the neighborhood.    He talks our ears off and the things he says keep us quite entertained.
Our house has been such a blessing for us.  The kids love playing in the yard and Jason loves planting in his garden.  The tomatoes and peppers Jason has planted have been awesome!  Jason also made a sand box for Riley to play in and he loves it!  Our most recent excitement is that we were able to get a free roof!  It looks beautiful and we are so thankful that the odds were in our favor with a hail storm right after we moved into our house that blessed us with a new roof.
Well I guess this was my first experience at blogging.  Hopefully I can look back and remember things by keeping this blog, that is if I remeber to do it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment