Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Kids Austin gonna be 9! Riley going on 12!

 I sure love my Riley.  He had a basketball scrimmage tonight at the Holmen boys and girls club( right across the street from our house by the way) from 6 to 730 then he came home took a shower and did homework all the way up until he went to bed at 1030.  He is doing a project on "cuju" which is the first ever known form of football.  He researched the entire project on his own, took notes in his notebook and typed up the paper entirely by himself.  It is just crazy when your kid gets old enough to actually be responsible and ALMOST smarter than you...I'm still wiser!




Austin is just as special.  You can't ever miss Austin.  He demands attention and he has a sensitive heart despite his hard exterior.  He is a piano player and is very smart, smarter than you think!  I'm not worried about Austin...he has a strong will and he is going to do great things in life.  His personality will never fit in a box and if you force it....look out!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment