Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Memories

 

Somehow we have been taking life day by day and surviving.  Riley has been able to stay active with basketball.  Feels right to let him play basketball.  My job is feeling hopeful.  The department I work in is heading up the Covid Vaccine Clinic and I am proud of my co-workers.  My fellow co-workers are amazing and know how to make things work fast, efficiently, accurately and whole heartedly!   They have successfully headed up a new vaccine clinic with crazy rules and regulations and made it work like clock work! This pandemic has really stretched us all but it sure feels rewarding to administer a covid vaccine to my community rather than a covid nasal swab!   I got my first covid shot and next Wednesday I will be fully immunized as I get my second shot.  This is another thing that just feels like the right thing to do.  I am priveledged to be an ambassador of hope to people living in a dark place.  May God bring peace to His people again!   I hope the vaccine works and is a good example of how important a vaccine can be when you NEED one!  

Although things still look grim I have this hopeful assurance that things are changing.  I sense freedom is coming.


Here are a few pictures from recent months.  






I sure love my Rye Guy!  Such a good soul.  



Tried snow boarding at Mount La Crosse for the first time.  












No comments:

Post a Comment