Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

End Of Basketball

Fourth Grade Holmen White Champions at Prairie Du Chien Basketball Tournament. 

Had so much fun watching my son and all his buddies from school play basketball.  So fun building relationships with the community through our children and sports.  It forces families together to care for each other as a team.  Fun to see kids play with their heart.  Win or lose its all about the love.  Today was a great memory to always keep tucked in my heart.  Having a lot does not mean you have it all.  It means appreciating the little things you do have and not asking for more. 

I appreciate the high times, expect the lows and whatever happens I know God will always look out for me.  His Glory will outshine any heartache this world can inflict.   God bless the heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment