Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Music

Austin had his weekly piano lesson tonight.  I always look forward to it because I just adore his teacher.  She is so classy, talented and such a wonderful teacher.  I feel so blessed that Austin got her.  The best part is Austin adores her too.

When I first inquired about piano lessons I did it because Austin wanted to take them. After I realized how much it cost and all the stressful nights I would have struggling with him to practice I almost quit because I wasn't up for all the work it would be for me too.  We have stuck with it and practiced almost every single day since the beginning of June and it is fun to see how much he has learned!  I love the message that if you decide to do something you don't give up.  You stick with it. 

Austin's teacher told me tonight he is doing so well for his age and she can tell he is practicing.  She said and I qoute " he is a good kid.". Made me feel so good to hear that.  I look forward to continuing to support music as a good hobby and tool for Austin in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment