Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Treasured Photos

I have been super busy taking photos of other people's beautiful families and after a while I realized how much I wanted to have some beautiful photos with my kids of my own.  They are only little and cute for a short time and I want the comfort of those treasured pictures when the youthful years are gone.  I would love to get some with Jason included in the near future but he had to work so that will have to wait for another day. 

My mom was nice enough to take our photos and trust me it is not easy trying to take photos of two boys who would rather be doing anything else but getting there pictures taken!  Gone are the days of posing for photos, lucky candids are my best hope these days.  Still my mom was able to take a ton of wonderful shots and I am so happy with the results.  I made a photo book for myself through Shutterfly and I am wrapping it up as a present to myself to open at Christmas.  What a treasure for myself, I'm so happy to have the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment