Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Refreshing Routines

Feeling accomplished after the first week of school.   Have a great routine of spelling words and homework right after school then supper, play outside, reading and in bed by 8.  It's hard to stay on that schedule but i have pulled it off every night this week.  I'm hoping and praying we will continue this way because the kids are so much better when they get to bed at a decent time with school in full force.  Not to mention all the expectations school brings with it.  I can't be more happy that the kids go to the same school, it is so refreshing to have one drop off location. 

Tonight I went for a run and enjoyed the colorful leaves that are slowly beginning to appear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment