Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Purple Sky, Beautiful Moon and Park Day

Just wanted to share two of my favorite pictures and moments from today.  Took the boys to two of their favorite parks today.  We spent two and a half hours at the Rainbow Park in Winona before going to the Lake one for another two hours.  I met the most interesting and nice man while at the park.  He was in his seventies and has 3 kids, been divorced once and is remarried to a women with 3 kids of her own and they are now one big happy family with a lot of chaos.  The nice man was at the park with his 7 year old great grandson whom has been living with him along with his 3 other siblings until their mom gets back on her feet after a horrible motor vehicle accident that almost killed her, she is his grand daughter.  He talked non stop to me for over an hour and a half.  I think he just needed someone to talk to as he is in  a very stressful situation.  My heart went out to him and I felt grateful I could listen because I think he really needed someone to vent to.  Poor man.  Life is so full of interesting stories and sometimes in the most unexpected places you are able to hear them.=)

On our way home the sun was setting and with suck an amazing sky I had to stop for the view.




No comments:

Post a Comment