Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Heaven Meets Earth In The Field

While in line at the Starbucks drive thru waiting for coffee I noticed how beautiful the sky was and could not resist running in the nearest open field to capture it.  My intention was to take just a few shots and only walk a very short distance.  Well, I got carried away and 20 minutes later I realized I walked too far and better get back to my car.  Ran as fast as I could back to the car.  My scrubs were ringing wet from the dew and I had no time to go home and change so I turned my heat on full blast and they were almost dry by the time I got to work.  It was an unexpected morning moment but with a sky like this you cannot just drive to work!  I did make it on time and I am so happy I had that nature experience.  Truly it was a goosebumps, magical, adrenaline rush and glorious moment in person.  Felt like heaven.











No comments:

Post a Comment