Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sunflower Fields and Backroads

Saw something that I have always wanted to see for the first time last weekend.  We tried last year to make it to the sunflower fields and failed getting there too late when all were dropping and dyeing.  Very disappointing.  This year I was paying attention to facebook as to when and where sunflower fields were blooming and to my luck they were at semi peak the exact weekend we were driving to my sisters to watch her in a play(which was the true highlight of the weekend) but I can't help but take advantage of stopping to see the sunflower fields too!  Very short time period to see them in full bloom but what I beautiful sight to see!  It truly takes your breath away and I am so thankful to have seen it.  So neat that these people are willing to share there land, time and hard work to allow people they don't know to come and enjoy their sunflower fields for free.   



I love this next photo because it encompasses the size of the sunflower fields.  There were so many people walking around admiring this beautiful sight.  Nature at it's best.










Also found a neat hidden spot along the country road detour on our way home.  Sometimes the fastest way is not the best way to go.  You may miss out on the good stuff deciding to go the fast way around.









No comments:

Post a Comment