Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Riley's 7th Birthday

Riley turned seven on Friday.  Every year older I tell myself "only _____ years old he is still a little boy."  The time goes by so fast that it is not fun to think about.  I am so very proud of Riley, he is my sweet, sensitive and tender hearted boy!  He always thinks of others and loves to make others happy.  The best gift a child can have is the gift of kindness.  May he always keep his kind heart.



Had a bowling birthday party this year.  Invited the entire class.  Riley wanted to invite both 1st grade classes and I said one class is enough.=)  He had a turn out of 14 kids!  They had a blast and Riley was a happy boy.  This year was football themed.  My cute Seahawks fan!










1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! You are a big boy now. All the online wedding venues NYC are superb. Choosing one of them is quite difficult. Their charming locations and pretty interiors look absolutely beautiful. Attended two to three parties last year. Delicious food and desserts were offered. Also the staff management was praiseworthy.

    ReplyDelete