Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Shenanigans


Back into the swing of things today.  After 14 days off of school Riley returned to a normal school day.  When I went to pick him up today the girl at surround care told me he had a good day but he said he missed mom.  On the way out the car he said "Mom can I give you a big hug because I missed you today." 

Took Riley to Shenanigan's for the first time on Saturday.  I was so impressed with that place.  There is so much to do there!  A climbing rock wall, laser tag, bumper cars, arcade games, a jump house,  giant hamster balls and a really cool obstacle course. The boys had so much fun and Carrie and I had fun just watching them.  It was a great playdate!  So much better than Chuck E Cheeses. 


My future skate boarder!




This looked scary and I was so proud that Riley actually tried it.

Riley said this was fun but I was having a heart attack because he kept doing somersaults and I thought he was going to break his neck!


This was Carrie and I's first time doing laser tag too.  It was really fun.

As you can see by their faces they are having a blast!


Here are some more experiment pictures of the frost on our window, which I think is really cool, the patterns are amazing.  Natural occurring art in our window!  Yes I am weird but it is so nice to get such entertainment out of taking pictures.  I love it.








Here are some more experimental pictures.  Gotta do something indoors when it is negative 10 outside. 










No comments:

Post a Comment