Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Just Another Day in Paradise

I knew from the start this was going to be a rough year.  Austin woke up this morning with a fever and one look at him and I knew he caught the plaque.  My mom took him for the morning and I left work at noon then took him to the doctor as he was moaning and looked like death warmed over.  I thought for sure he must have strep throat as Riley just had it 1-2 weeks ago but he came back negative.  It is "just a virus."  Hope he gets better soon.  Poor thing.

Funny part of the night:  We are sitting on the couch and Austin moans "Mom, my nose hurts."  Riley sitting next to me says "Oh, I know how that feels, it hurts!  I had that happen before...it is when you get a big booger stuck in your nose and you can't get it out."  Literally....LOL!  Couldn't help but laugh at that one.  Riley can relate to Austie's nose pain.....just a big booger stuck in the nose!  This is true Friday night entertainment right here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment