Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Friday, November 2, 2012


Happy Halloween!

Austin's first Halloween and Riley's first Halloween that he really had fun trick or treating!  Riley was a pirate and Austin was a parrot!  Riley was so thrilled that every time he went to a new house he got more candy.  Now we have a bag full of candy that I keep eating and trying to limit the amount that Riley keeps eating.  Jason wore an eye patch, an earing, and a red bandana to join in in the Halloween spirit too!  I wore a winter jacket for my costume!=)
New things happening in our lives....Austin can sit up on his own, he can pull himself up on his own and is trying so very hard to walk.  He is into everything!  Riley is his active little self and Lightning McQueen is still the love of his life.  He helped dad carve a pumpkin this year with Lightning McQueen on it.  I am having tons of fun dressing Riley and Austin up in matching outfits and taking pictures.  I just cant help myself!  Jason is out deer hunting with the time he has been getting off of work, hopefully he shoots a big one!




No comments:

Post a Comment